Although I'm not freaked out about this as much as the people buying pallets full of toilet paper (...and maybe I should be scared to that level. Sorry to make light of the situation), we recognize that these last few months are rather unusual and that further precautions need to be taken. Implemented immediately are some new protocol for both the safety of our customers and our employee/partners.<p>
- Disinfect common touching points on the vehicle: Door handles (inside and out), steering wheels, shifter levers, & radio nobs.<p>
- Disinfect similarly on our loaner vehicles.<p>
- Disinfect common touching points on premises: Door handle(s) to the building, the office, and common sitting desks, such as the service counter.<p>
- Disinfect keys upon receipt and when giving them back.<p>
- Employees are to use gloves (they already have been using them) when touching the insides of the vehicle.<p>
- WE ARE ALSO WILLING TO PICK UP VEHICLES from your house or place of business. We realize that there are people that are scared to go out.<p>
The next few weeks/months will be more of an uncertain future. But if we all take some extra precautions, I'm sure life will return to normal. We just wanted to reassure you that we are here, and should you need your vehicle (for say an unexpected road trip) we're here for you and your vehicle's maintenance or repair needs.